If you are using PayPal Standard - all you need do is enter your PayPal email in the email field when setting up your Easycart - It's that Easy!
Below are exact step-by-step instructions to set up your Easycart with your PayPal Business Account for Website Payments Pro. You might find it helpful to print this page and have it by you. You can also call us - 800-832-2992 - and we can walk you through.
You will need a Easycart demo - If you do not have one - Click here. (You can have everything set up to your satisfaction before you pay!)
In order to process orders with PayPal Website Payments Pro:
1. Login to your PayPal Pro account.
Once logged in follow the directions below.
2. Click on 'Profile' under the 'My Account' tab.
3. Click on 'API Access' under 'Account Information'.
4. Click on 'View or Change API Permissions' under 'Grant API Permission'.
5. On that page copy the text below
and paste it in the 'API Partner Username' box.
so it looks like this:
6. For your 'API Access Level' check boxes as below:
The above are the only calls your EasyCart needs to process orders with PayPal.
7. Click the 'Submit' button.
8. Click the 'Give Permission' button.
That's it! Your EasyCart and PayPal account are now configured to process transactions in realtime.
PLEASE NOTE: The above instructions can also be found in the 'functions' section of your EasyCart.
Call 1-800-832-2992 or email us email@example.com with any questions.